Friday, January 4, 2013

2013?


Woots! It's 2013 already!
As I always said, time passed so fast!
And now, my age shall be a secret already. LOL!

Ok.. What should I write?
To-do-list? Nah.. i will never be able to fulfill that =S *But one thing i must do, SAVE MONEY!!!
Reflect back 2012? Hmm.. too many things to reflect..

Hmm.... AH HAH!
Should I talk about my future? Hahaa..
For your information, I'm graduating soon! *not so excited tho
To be honest, I dont really hope to graduate this fast because I had tasted the working life before,
hence, i dont really wanna taste that so soon yet =(
You know.. working life is totally different from student life..
Should I list them down? Haha..

Once you enter to the working world.. You will need to..


  1. Wake up early
  2. Be more discipline
  3. Be more responsible
  4. Look at people face color (direct translate from Cantonese =P)
  5. Save money to pay loan
  6. Start to save money for marriage (those who is in relationship)
  7. Start to worry about life partner (those who is single)
  8. Cancel night life (unless your working hour is short, or unless u work at club. lol)
  9. Know that time is super precious 
  10. Sleep early
So far, I can only think of these. Can you see the big difference between student and working life?
Arghh... I'm super emo now.
BUT, not only because of the changes i need to face after i graduate, but also, where should I go, and what job should i do.. MY FUTURE DIRECTION.

I'm not sure if I mentioned about this before in my blog,
but my dream job is to be a wedding planner.
Since the day I step in to UTAR i guess.. My dream, is to be a successful wedding planner. 
Why? Because I love to see those couple, their friends, and family with smile in their faces.
That makes me happy too =)
But now, as the time comes very soon, I need to decide where i should go to fulfill my dream..
Still, I'm considering if this dream job allows me to serve in church or not..

PENANG? KUALA LUMPUR?

These two places appeared in my mind..
or.. MACAU? *mum suggested. Interesting but.. lots of things to consider..
Still deciding.. and I think I should let God lead me..

Pray, and i will keep praying. 

ps: today is 2013.1.4. Want to say it specially for le bbf.. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment