Friday, May 3, 2013

Blogger or Details?

Hey peeps!

As most of you know, I'm FREE FROM EXAMS...!! Like FOREVER!!!
Hopefully I won't fail any subjects =S Because if i do, I wont be able to graduate =S *fingers cross


Since I had ended my Uni life, it's time to search for a job! =S
But currently I'm kinda lost :(
Don't know where to go and what kind of job that I want to do. Ahhhhhh........

Anyway, I guess I will have more time to blog since I'm jobless now!!(not yet officially tho) Weeee~~

As you can see from the title of this post, "Blogger or Details?"
Well.. Actually this is a question that I've been questioning myself for the past few days.

Since nowadays lots of hot chicks are blogging (not pointing on myself!), I was wondering if those people who click on the link are actually interested in the blog post details or the hot chick itself =S

Ok, it is basically not a question that I asked myself, but through a conversation with le bf, I started to be kinda curious on this matter. :p

The conversation goes like this:

Me: Eh Eh.. Do you know that a blogger can actually earn a lot money only through blogging a? Maybe I should start blogging! Then maybe can earn a lot money or even get sponsors for our future house! =P
Him: Err.. Do you know that nowadays people don't actually read blogs? Why people read blogs? It is because of those hot chicks la. Their grammar are so poor but yet so famous. Wear sexy sexy then write few words, confirm a lot people click the link la.
Me: Ya meh.. D= *curious

Well.. That conversation made me question myself. Is blogging still useful? I mean.. people read to search details or hot chicks? What do you think?

ps: I don't agree with the wear sexy sexy statement! Not all famous bloggers are like that =S

Till then. God bless! =D
XOXO.


No comments:

Post a Comment