Saturday, April 6, 2013

My answer to My Dilemma: To blog or not to blog?

*blow *cough

MY GOODNESS!
So many dust here! /blur
I didn't even realize how long since the last time I blogged! /omg
*busying with PR campaign =(

As you can see from my blog title above, "My Answer to My Dilemma: To blog or not to blog?"
Seriously, I don't know if I should continue blogging or not /hmm
It seems meaningless? *Cuz i always talk about myself, my life... bla bla bla.

But today, I have decided!!!
Answer to my dilemma: YES!!! I WILL CONTINUE BLOGGING!! BUAHAHAHA

You might be thinking: OMG! This boring blog gonna be active again?! WHY????
Answer to your question: Because I'm kinda interested in the Nuffnang thingy.:P


Recently I visited few blogs and the nuffnang ads actually capture my attention.
So I clicked in and search more of it's information. Hehe.. *I'm born to be curious! 
And now, if you notice it, I have nuffnang's ads in my blog too! Wee~ *syok sendiri

Therefore, I have decided! I want to blog more often!! :D
BUT! Not in this period of time for sure *final exam around the corner! /no
So yea.. WILL TRY MY BEST to blog more often =S

This time round, I will try to blog about other stuff perhaps?
Need more ideas!! *definitely not about food since I'm not a big fan =P

Ok, done with my sampat-ness!
Gonna get back to my notes!
Chiaow! /bye

ps: Wait for my interesting blog post in future! *finger cross =))


No comments:

Post a Comment