Monday, June 28, 2010

Not me anymore..I tried..Sorry for not being the perfect one..

Last time i thought when someone love me,
They have to accept me as who i am..
But..i guess i am wrong..

Someone told me..
If u really love someone..
U will change for that person..
Need to tolerate..
Ok..i tried..
I change myself..
I know im not totally change..But..i tried..
But wat i c is..people wont be satisfied..

I give up on dancing..
Y?dont ask me..
I dont know..
Its hard..I let go something i love to do..Something that i can show my talent..
But..wat i get is.."You do it for urself.."
Y people dont understand me..
Ya..i shouldnt believe that there r someone that can u
nderstand and know wat i need..
Just God knows..

The way i wear..make my life dangerous..
The way i use money..make my life suffer..
The way i dance..make my life sucks.

Wat i know is that i hurt people..
Those that love me..Those that care me..I hurt them..
Sorry..i tried t0 change..But this is who i am..
I tried hard..Cant u c?

To Cross V:


Sorry guys..i hope ull can understand that i made a big decision on letting go on dancing..
Im really happy that i can meet u guys..
I wont forget the days v spent together before..
Thanks for all of ur support..
Cross V continue to rock yea^^
Support ull forever^^
ps:i know this is all for my own good..thanks..u r still the special one..
sorry..i tried to be the one..but its so far..im trying to catch up..

No comments:

Post a Comment