Monday, January 17, 2011

The choice is in your hand.

In this brand new 2011, my thoughts changed.
I still remember last year i was still so immature, wasting my precious time.

That night, i made this decision to change my life.
I promised myself and to God that i will turn to be more mature.
This is life.. everyone are growing.. or maybe not all..
But its your choice.. Grow? Or remain silent.

I cant believe that I'm trying to discipline myself now..
It never happen to me before.
But in this new year, it did.
Wake up early in the morning, do some meaningful things.
Preparing myself before attend class.
Planning for this brand new year.
And live in real life more than in the fake world "facebook".

This is real..
When you choose to do something for your life, you can do it.
Because you have the heart to do so.
If you choose to give up, u failed. But if you choose to go on, u are near to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment