Saturday, October 1, 2011

just another day~ =)

Today was just another normal but blessed day =))
But please allow me to blog about the previous day =P

Yesterday i went to mummy's shop *as usual,
and i started to take pictures of myself!XD
*sorry lah~ i nothing to do ma~ XD

So now~
Present to you~ my camwhore pictures! LOL


^^


yaya~ i had a braid~ XD


lalala~ random pose!XD


smile~ =))


please forgive me~ im just trying to act emo! XD *its not good to be emo!!


Surprise?XD


ya ya~ i did my nail~XD *picture too blur, so i didnt upload =S


i changed my hairstyle before i leave the shop XD *i prefer this one =D

that's all~ semua picture syok sendiri saya~ XD
paisehlah.. i really nothing to do.. hahah!
ps: i didnt makeup!! XD *soo happy~

by the way, today i had my hair up! but its different one.. how different? look!




tada! side bun! XD *i know its not special lah~ but my first time ma.. XD

Guess that's all for today! =) 
Can't wait for next friday! *shopping vf sistas!!! =D


Night lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment