Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pretty Dear's Birthday!^^

Happy Birthday Dear Saki!















Babe,here i want to say again..
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!
Really hope that u will like the video i made for u^^
As what i said in the video..
I know u dont like surprise but..
I think,birthday wor..Must at least give u a small surprise ^^
*special thanks to all that give wishes to saki^^

Thanks for being with me all the time..^^
Cheering me when im sad..
Im really happy to have u as my babe^^
U r indeed very pretty and smart girl^^
So stay pretty and smart..and mean ya!=P

That day celebrated vf u in westlake..haha..never know that u will be that touched..^^
As what i said to you,
As long as you r happy,then good le^^
Let's add oil together for final and graduate together!!^^



















Like this picture^^U look very happy^^
Stay happy always ya!
Remember..U always have this gang of frens vf u^^

No comments:

Post a Comment