Friday, August 13, 2010

Hillsong came to Ipoh!!!



































As you can c..
Those pictures are took when Im squeezing on the corner..
Alot people!
Everyone was jumping and shouting~
On stage were Hillsong!!XD
My 1st concert i ever attended!
COol~~

I reached there around 6pm by bus..
Then went to eat in sushi king vf Eu Gene and the others..
Then 7.30pm,we went bck to Syuen Hotel..
I was standing beside the hall because too crowded..
But manage to went to the front..but still at the corner..
At first i feel very frustrated because I cnt really c what i happening infront..
But then..I saw this one big gang of people..
They were jumping and praising the Lord!
At first I didnt really notice them..
Until Ps.Josh came to share some words and ask us to sit..
I saw tis gang of people doing hand language..they cant hear and talk..

















As you can c here..On the right hand,that man and women is the translator..
I was amazed..
I asked myself,
Y can those who are deaf praise God even they cant hear and sing but i myself get frustrated when i cant c clearly?
I was awake and then God said to me..
"Even if there are no musics,even if u cant c,even if u cant sing,You can still praise me.The choice is yours.."
Straight away after this is the second session of praise and worship..
Without any doubt,
I sang to God loudly,
Jump and lift up my hands to praise the Lord..

I really thank God that He showed me this...
Although it was a very tiring day..
But I am refreshed by the concert!!



Hillsong ROCKs~
BUT
JESUS ROCKS MORE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment