Saturday, July 31, 2010

God's Kingdom currency is Faith.

Today attended a talk in my church..^^
"My friend and his boyfriend"
Yup,obviously is a homosexual talk..
Dont think too much..Im not..haha..Just that i attend the talk to learn ..

Our church coordinator had invited Pastor Edmund from Melaka who is previously a gay~
But he had been change by God and know he is a married man!And guess what?He have two children!
I was impress with what he preach..Thank God~
He really did used by God..

I learned alot from today's talk..
The one i like the most is "God's Kingdom currency is Faith"
When he say this,
I was totally "wow!"
I thank God that he reminded me again to have FAITH in Him..^^

Another thing i learned is..Dont care how people look at u because God loves you..
And do not condemn people of what they do and who they are..Because none of us is perfect..
And yea,i am awake now..
God reminded me again..
We cant compare by saying "your sin is worse,my sin is small case only"
NO!If it is a sin,it is sin.
U cant say lying is a small sin compare to those that kill.
But God says,Sin is a Sin..
No measurement because SIN is still SIN!

There are more that Pastor had said..
Im not gonna write it because if i were to write,
It will be a very loooooong one..XD

I am really impress and i thank God that i attended this talk..
It was really worth sitting there 2 hours..
Thank you Jesus~
So remember people...God forgives and accepts when you are willing to come to Him by "Faith".

No comments:

Post a Comment