Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No one knows..


















No one will know what my heart thinks..
Even sometimes i am confuse what i really want..
The heart is empty now..
I do not know what is really going on now..
The heart..is numb now..
i doesnt mean that i dont have enough love..
But is too much that i cant bear..
Because i cant give the best to them..
Cant give back what i received..
Now i know..when hearts are hurt..it needs time to get healed..













I know your heart had been hurt before..
But please take note..mine is hurt before too..
But why didnt i tell you..
I can tell you that my heart is 100x hurt than you..
U cant even imagine that..
But i choose to believe again..
But now..it seems to be still hurting..
Sometimes..the words..the actions..hurts me alot..

















I hope u were the one..that can help me through this..
I hope v can help each other..But..it seems like u r too fast that i cant even reach you..
God..please..help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment