Thursday, July 15, 2010

A letter to God..

Dear God,

Please forgive me for my selfishness..For praying to you only when i need help..
Lord,sometimes im so tired..
Just dont feel to move on..
But because of Your great Love..I go on..
Lord..I give thanks to You for Your blessings that You pour out in my life..
Without Your help,i dont think i will be here writting to You..

Lord,
I thank You for Your patience..
Waiting me to turn back to You..
Than you for teaching me on how to Love others even when they dont like me..
Lord..there are times i feel like sleeping and dont want to wake up anymore but You wake me up..Thank you Lord..

Lord,
I have a small request..
Can You please protect those that i love?
Can You bless them a good health?
Can You show them who You are so that they can come back to you?
Can You makethose that i love to be happy everyday?

Lord..I just hope to see those people around me to smile and be strong..
I hope myself will be strong too..

Lord..please also bless my relationship with people around me too..
I really hope that i can communicate well with everyone..
I know i cant meet everyones favor but this is not important..
What important is how You think about me..


Lord..Guide me o God..Teach me..

No comments:

Post a Comment