Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shut up angie

Angi Lim Sok Feng
Always remember that u WONT and DONT have the rite to do anything you want ok!
Why??Haha~
You have to get use to it!
Since young you already like that la..
Everything you do..is WRONG!!!
You brainless girl
So just SHUT UP and go do watever things that have been told ok??
You have no rite to STOP people from doing things they want to doooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ya!I am talking bad about myself AGAIN!!!
WHY?????AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I also have things that i dont like a!!!
Why others can show me some faces but i cant!!!!
Ok fine!!!Im getting use to it!!!
From now on, i will just keep my mouth shut!
I will never tell anyone about what is happening in my life!
I will never tell anyone what i dont like!
I will never and never ever show my true feelings to ANYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment