Friday, July 16, 2010

Thank You~♥

There r some times that im totally lost..feeling lonely..hopeless..
But i Thank God that He bless me with these people~That help me through my hard times~
I write this post is to specially give thanks to those that love me and care for me..

Firstly,
I want to say thank you to my babes..
Thank you Saki,Charmaine,Coco,Elaine and Ling for your love and care towards me..
For giving me a big and warm hug when i feel discourage,when i feel hopeless and lonely..
Those hugs really do give me a very big encouragement..^^




















Saki,(The mean girlXD)
Dear~Thanks for "scolding" me sometimes when im in blur mode..haha..altho sometimes it might hurt,but it really help me on growing myself..^^And thanks for helping me through out my homeworks..Teaching me when i dont really
understand^^I know sometimes im kinda "fan"..=P~Lets do our best in this PR course!^^




















Charmaine,(the rock starXD)
Char char~thanks for ur hugs..U r always the one that is willingly to listen to me when i need someone to talk to..(i doesnt mean that others dont har~)Thank you so much for loving me as ur best fren^^And always telling me not to forget that i have ull~^^all the best in ur exams and everything u do yea!




















Coco,(the modelXD)
dearie~Thank you for hugging me and giving me the comfort when im sad..It really makes me feel warm..It really helps alot..I know sometimes u will think that it is not worth for me to do certain things but my dear..i hope u will understand n support me~^^All the best in ur Adv course!




















Elaine,(the brand freakXD)
Elaine dear~So long neva meet u le..Hope to talk to
u and hang out vf u~Thank you also for encouraging me when im down..miss u!Oh ya!all the best in your final year!Support u!^^




















Ling(the sexy b****XD)
Babe~thanks for being vf me too..I still remember that u r so willingly to come to my house and accompany me and drive back early in the morning~thank you!!All the best in your new course oo~

Thanks Babes..Thank you for listening to me and always there to help me..Here,i want to say "I LOVE YOU" to all of you!And remember,im also always available for ull^^Hope that our friendship will never end~Lets add oil together!




No comments:

Post a Comment