Friday, July 16, 2010

My family~^^













My eldest sis,bro and me vf pretty mummy~















Papa n his chidrens=P

Not to forget...My family~!The most important ones in my life..
Without them,i dont think i can be here..
Although we are not like other family~
Can stay together,laugh together,cry together..But..
I still love this family~
Especially my mummy~She is the one that work hard to earn money and take care of us..
Although when i am young,she is not vf me,but i do love her soo much because she did alot for us..She is really a superwomen~















Mummy~thank you for all things that u had done for me..
Sorry for making u cry..making u worry..
Mummy~dont worry yea..i will find gor gor and jie jie theyll ger le..
Dont worry about our relationship k?
V will be the best bro and sis!^^
And dont ever ever think that u r not a good mummy~
U r the BEST!
Love you mummy~














Daddy!ahaha..found this picture in my jie jie photo album^^
Miss him a..Almost half year le..Didnt meet him..
Papa..u have to take care of ur health ok?
i will surely come back and find u when i have chance^^
Although i didnt stay vf u since im 5,but papa..i still love u!
I dont care watever things that happen last time~
You r still the greatest papa in the world^^Love you~




















My eldest sister..Nicole~
jie..Although sometimes i feel hard to communicate vf u..
Bt i thank God that He send u to me and because of u,i know Him..
Although sometiems i really feel fed up when u dont understand me,but i know its just that our age gap..
I thank you for blessing me in my financial when i dont have money to go for church event..
And praying for me all the time^^
Jie a..dont forget daddy a..He miss us alot too..
Love you~




















Tis is my second sis,Angel~
Jie, although we hardly contact each other last time but i Thank God that u r bck to malaysia le..
There r times i saw u post in ur facebook,saying that u dont believe in Love anymore..
But jie..I really want to tell you that u still have us and you still have God..
Dont give up,K?
Mummy very worry u gar..
Maybe u feel mummy very "fan",but jie,why mummy waste time to talk to you if she dont love u?She do all this just because of one simple thing,that is "Love".
And daddy.Yes,he didnt take c of us well,but jie,he is still our father..Find him when u r free yea~
And ur children..
I believe that ur children loves and miss u alot too..
We love u and God loves u too..^^





















My one and only brother!Alvin~
Gor..so long didnt see u le..
miss you soo much~
Although last time u always bully me la..but i know u do this just because u want to kacau me..heheh
Gor a..u already 25 years old ger la..Have to know how to think le..
Im glad that atleast now u will call mummy sometimes..
But gor..dont only call mummy,but also call daddy..
Remember,u still have a dad..ok?
Daddy told me that ull didnt find him..i believe he is not happy too..
Treasure the times when u r still living..
God loves u and we love u~


Here r they~leng zai n leng lui leh~=P
I really thank God for all of them~^^
I really hope to c and i want to believe that one day all of them will come to know christ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment