Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wondering~

It is around 4am now..
Im sitting alone in the living room doing my presentation slides..
Listening to musics..
Then i sign in to my facebook..
And suddenly i remembered of her..
I went to her profile and look at her pictures..
And i started to think..

I ask myself..
"Hmm..When he was vf her..I wonder..How they communicate.."
Again..I ask.."I wonder what she did that makes him dont like.."
"I wonder what they did before..Where they been before..What good memories they have before.."
Yea..Obviously im jealous..
To be honest..I dont like..I dont want to be jealous..Its a sin..
But..somehow..It come to my mind..
I wonder how could he manage to forget the girl..
Wondering whether he really does forget the girl..
Wondering and wondering..
Hmm..i guess..there is no point of wondering all this stuff..
The important is now..rite?
But to be honest again..I really do worry about the coming 2 and the half years..
I do not want to let go of your hand..
When you graduate..
What will happen?We wont know..
But i really want to prove too everyone that v r not merely "love" or "like" each other base on feeling only..But really looking to the future..
They can say us ass childish..But i do believe..
I believe we can go through all this..I want to believe..
I know PR field is very complicated..
When u go to the outside world..
You will meet lots of people..
You will be busy on your stuff..I will be busy for my studies too..
But..somehow..hmm..i dont hope that we will end up like that..
Well..I hope everything goes well..

I hope that i can manage my time well..
Manage my financial well..
Dont want to give any problems to anyone..
Because..now..I feel myself as a trouble, and a burden to them..
What i know is ya..im not perfect..





ps: i hope to be the perfect one for you.. Im sorry for the problems i bring to you..Sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment