Friday, July 16, 2010

The special one~

Haha..where can forget this person a..
The special one..ug ~

I really want to say thank u to him because he is the one that give me encouragement and teach me during my down times..
Thank you for ur endurance..
I know nowadays im kinda harsh when talking to you..
Thank you for ur patience..=P

I know its not good to feel when u cant be vf the one u like and i know its not easy to face the other people's family but u did..
I really salute you for ur courage to sit down and talk to my mum.
If for me,i wont dare to do so..
I know mayb u will feel unfair about alot of things that happen around u..But i can tell you that God is always vf u..n He will help u..just have faith and u will c things change..

Being a course rap is not easy i know..
Being the eldest son in house is not easy too..
But remember,u r not alone..
i know u r very stress and tired nowadays,but u r not alone..
U still have us..U still have ur friends and God..
Im sorry if sometimes i made u feel crazy..
Im sorry if sometimes i had broke ur heart..
But i really want to say..i really dont mean to harm you..

Im really happy and blessed that i get to know you..
V do not know wat will happen in future..
V do not know whether v r really meant to be or not..
But i can just say,God will lead us..
I dont care how people look at us,how people say about us..as long as v r still in the rite path..thats enough..
God will guide us,amen?

I really want to tell you that life is not perfect..
Life is not easy..But dont give up..
He will strengthen u..k?
N believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE for God..
Believe..n u will c miracles happen..

Lets walk through this journey together and shine for Him..^^
Remember our promise a..^^











No comments:

Post a Comment