Friday, September 17, 2010

17th of September..A special day..

Today i did quite bad in my Public Relations exam..
I dont know what m i writing in the answer sheet..
Even the mcq..its so tricky..
Because of this..Ruined my mood..
But then i feel better after receiving ur msg..
and even better when i went to church Prayer meeting..
God reminded me about give thanks..
Learn to give thanks in every circumstances..
Ya..I give thanks to God because at least i learned a mistake..


Today was a special day for me and you..
Its been 5 months..
Time past by so fast..
I thought everything will be very nice and sweet..
But too bad..
We argued again..
Just because of the stupid thing
And you said that u r disappointed AGAIN
Im sorry
I dont want this to happen too
No girls will like/love to argue in this special day
Maybe u forgotten this special day..I dont know..

What i mean is not really as what u think..
U will never get what i try to say..
Maybe because v r from the different planet



God..Teach me..what to do...
Sometimes i really dont know what am i doing..
I myself..i dont know what m i doing..
I just follow what i had been told..
But even if i have been told,and i follow the exactly way,still..i make stupid mistakes..


What i learned?
Never think that what people say is that easy to understand..
Ask for more details to keep urself from danger..
And yea..Give thanks..


Be smart...Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment