Friday, September 17, 2010

4.30am..Haha..Exam period..

Well..its morning..AGAIN..im here..infront of my laptop..Facing my notes..
Studied and rest for quite some time..
Phiew..But the thing is..i dont feel tired..=P
I woke up around 2pm yesterday..till now..im awake!=D
*lol..im crazy=P

Next paper is on 2pm..Public Relations..
U should be asking y m i still writing blog..
haha..because i fininsh study dy..just left memorize..
I like this subject..cuz..it teach me alot about my future job..

I Thank God for Miss Gan..My lecturer..
At first,
Im kinda scared of her..*she looks fierce!=S
But then i realize that she is actually kinda friendly^^
She help us alot through the 14 weeks and gave us detail tips too!
*because of the tips,im more confidence on which to focus..
And yea!She is a christian^^
She love to testify God's goodness in the class..And that makes me listen to her class^^


God..u r so GREAT~
For You had send a good lecturer for us^^

Gonna continue with my study..^^dont feel alone cuz my roommate karen is also awake for her 9am exam=S
Late 6am need to give a morning call to Eu Gene so that he can prepare and revise for his exam too..*also same vf my roommate..^^My seniors~


Its good to have a gang of seniors!haha..can help me alot!=P





ps: thanks to Eu gene pig too^^He taught me alot..^^that benefits me alot!^^Im healthy and i
will always be healthy!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment