Thursday, December 16, 2010

Show me the way..

Now i know.. The more you want something, the more you cant get it..
Its been 8 months.. 8 months..
This precious one had been vf me for 8 months..
But it seems like i have to let it go soon..
I dont know when..but somehow.. i feel that the day is coming soon..

Im really scared..
I want to uphold this to God..
But.. i know it is hard to do so..
I wanted to obey God.. but in the same way..i want to do my will..
Im struggling rite now..
I do not know what to do and how can i do..

Because of the past.. it ruined everything...
But its my fault..My own fault..
I ruined my own life..
Not God.. Not my Family..Not my friends..
ITS ME..

I feel so pathetic right now..
There are no one that i can talk to..
Yea.there is.. but who can feel my feeling besides God..

You know what? Just now when i was lying on my bed, i felt like killing myself..
But i know.. this is not the solution..
There are no solution..
I cant turn to the left because it hurts someone..
I cant turn right because it hurts the other person..
If i walk straight, it seems like a dead end..
If i turn back, i ruin my life again..

How.. what should i do rite now..
It seems like everything that i do is wasted..
whatever i do seems like never came to successful before..

My friends think that im too dependent.. i ruin my friendship..
My family dont really believe me.. i ruin my family trust..
My beloved one suffer because of me.. i ruin my r'ship..

Im really pathetic rite now..
God.. if You were to give me a present for christmas,
Please send me back to 4 years ago so that i can change what i did that is wrong to right..
But i know.. i cant..

Please.. show me a way..

No comments:

Post a Comment