Sunday, December 19, 2010

Waiting..

Its now 9.30pm..
Im waiting for a sister from hope Ipoh to fetch me back to Ipoh from Kampar..

Dont know why..
I Just dont really feel good..
I start to miss you..
Im afraid that everything will change after semester break..
But i also want to believe that there will be miracles happen..

Just now i keep take pictures of us..
Take and take and take..
Because i want to store up more memory about us..
Not because im afraid that we cant take pictures together again, but i just mainly want to store up more memory bout us..

Do not let your heart be trouble.. Trust in me as how i trust my Father..
This verse..Remember k..
Let's go through together..
We may not know what will happen in the future..
But still.. remember what i told u and i will remember urs too..

No comments:

Post a Comment