Wednesday, March 9, 2011

1st ever Hope Kampar Survivor camp!

I know Im late for updating about this.. Im so sorry!!
So, as i said in my title, its Hope Kampar 1st ever ever Survivor Camp!
This basically is open for the January intake's freshmen la..
Around 50 of us participate in this camp!^^

Im quite lazy to write so.. haha.. let the picture do the talk la har=P
We took bus and then ferry to the Pangkor island=) This is when we r in the ferry! Very cold~

The freshies!^^ They are sweet people^^

The ferry^^
This is the house where we stayed=) Nice one^^

During lunch time=)
Telling the tips of the 1st challenge. 

We went for Island hopping on the second day=)

I dont have the pictures when we were facing the challenges.. So, too bad=(
But i can tell ull that this camp is extremely fun!!
Although alot of the times,i showed my temper and cried..haha..*memalukan
But ya, its really fun!
Really want to say sorry to those who were frightened when they saw me showing my temper durng some challenges =P 
SORRY!!
Anyway, Pangkor Island is really nice!!
Some of my friends said that Pangkor sea water is very dirty, but its not!! Its very clean now^^
Well.. thats it! 
I can only show all this..=P

God is Great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment