Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3 Days 2 Nights in Kl for Bible Conference=)

Time pass by very fast because here comes our 1st Bible conference in the year of 2011!
Went to Petaling Jaya on the 4th of March till 6th of March..
This time BC title is "Passion"!
Passion for God!
Passion for People!
Passion for the great commission!
=) Me and My cute cute sister!
Felecia, Pei Pei and me^^
Me and Shirley! My darling sheep^^(sweet gal)

During the 2nd day,
We went to Sunway Pyramid. ^^
After the bc, we depart from PJ to Sunway around 5pm.
After we reached Sunway, some of us group vf each other and went for shopping and dinner.
Chad, Daniel, Kok Leng, See Yong, Jessica, Wan Yee, Eu Gene and me went for Sushi Zanmai!^^

I will just let the picture to do the talk=)

Eu Gene ate this.. Beef rice.. haha.. forget the actual name..=P
I ate salmon rice, but i cant upload the pic=(
Dessert! This is super nice!!! But quite expensive=P
Hahha~~ Played with the heart shape marshmallow!=P
<3<3
This is it!=) 8 of us^^

After we had our dinner, we need to go le.. But then some of them said that they want to take pictures around the decoration area.. So we went there while the others went back to their respective place^^
Me and Jessica=) The "babe"!XD
Hahaha!! Dont touch us!
Haha.. this one very nice also~XD
Our group photo^^


I thank God that He did talk to me during the bc..
What i remember the most is that we need to have the right passion for the right things..
And the second thing is that do not let emotions to overtake us.
Many times we did not realize that actually we will unconsciously allow our emotions such as disappointment,anger,jealousy and etc to overcome ourself.. This is very dangerous!
So, i really need to learn on controlling my emotions, not letting my emotions to control me!


PASSION FOR GOD!!<3

1 comment: